Wednesday, March 23, 2011

London Adventure

I've finally taken the time to go through my pictures from my trip in January. Who would have thought it would take almost two months to get everything organized? Well, I guess when pictures take a backseat to appliqué, sewing, family, friends, and the shop! But, for those of you patiently waiting, here is one of my favorite shops in London.

The shop has all natural textiles. There are some vintage pieces (I bought an antique Union Jack there), but most of what they sell are new, unique fabrics from all over the world.

I'm sure everyone here loves fabric stores as much as I do. It's always great to find one that carries linens, cottons, wools, and silks all in one place.

I was a kid in a candy store!

Wouldn't you just just die if your stash room was as big as this shop?

I love the clothes line in the window display! I can't wait to go back and buy the whole shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment