Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ArtWalk and Studio Tour!


I can't believe the Artist Studio Tour is already here! I've been running around trying to get everything ready. Everyone that stops by for the tour will be able to see my design wall with all the different things I'm working on. Why as quilters do we have to be working on so many projects simultaneously? There's always half a quilt here, a few appliquéd blocks there, and lots of scraps and tiny swatches of fabric everywhere! Oh, so much is always going on.

Has 6 weeks gone by already? I wasn't even here for the last ArtWalk, poor Martin and Hannah had to take care of the store for me! So this will be the first ArtWalk of 2011 that I'm attending. It looks like it will be a beautiful night, so I hope there is a great turnout. See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Sure wish I could be there to see it. As a quilter, I also usually have about 40 projects going at once!

    ReplyDelete