Friday, February 10, 2012

Eva St Remy Kit


One of the things I love about the St Remy de Provence line is that each fabric holds its own as far as beauty, that even a simple quilt can take your breath away. My good friend Brenda made the Eva quilt in the St Remy line, and when I opened it up, I was amazed. 


We now have the kits available in the shop and on our online store. I've already had customers come in and say that the Eva St Remy only took them a day to sew up the quilt top. But, if you're looking for something with applique, stop by tomorrow for another great quilt kit out of the St Remy de Provence

1 comment:

  1. Robyn, this is absolutely exquisite. Despite being new fabric, the resultant quilt looks like someone has treasured it for a hundred years - just the look I love. My birthday is next week so the kit is definitely on my wish list. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete