Thursday, February 17, 2011

All the Pretty Things

I'm still trying to get all my pictures from my buying trip in Europe. Like a ditz, I forgot my camera and am waiting for my good friend to send me some pictures. But we do have some great new things in the shop.

Bubble bath! I'm so excited for our bubble bath. There are four different scents, but my favorite is Meringue. Did you read that? Meringue bubble bath! It smells just like freshly whipped meringue, and I should know, I've spent many years mixing egg whites together.
These are French bread boards made out of reclaimed antique pumpkin pine from an old Galveston building. Can't you imagine a spread of fancy cheese, sliced meats, and an array of fruits on top of one of these? The wood has so much charm and character.

We got in these gorgeous cards, journals, and bags! So bright and cheery and perfect for spring!

While in London I had to stop by and pick up some Liberty of London fabric. These scarves can be worn in your hair, as a belt, or just draped around your neck. They're so bright and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment