Friday, December 3, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

It's been a busy past week and a half. I'm sure most of you are bombarded by all the holiday planning, cooking, decorating, and airport trips. Somehow after Thanksgiving and ArtWalk, I found time to decorate the store for Christmas. Here are a few pictures.

An old carnival popcorn machine is now home to some angel ornaments.

Rosemary tree and Scarborough Fair!

We got in new tables just in time for new books and Christmas tress.

6 foot Christmas tree with our Victorian Salt Clay icicles and wrapped with a vintage quilt.

Our real tree in an antique bread tin.

The fireplace mantle is another Round Top find, decorated with some patriotic flare.

And now a little video to get us in to the Christmas spirit.


4 comments:

  1. the store looks WONDERFUL! I wish I lived in TX :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just happened onto your blog. Your store is you - all soft and feminine.

    Took a class from you many moons ago in Long Beach, California. Still remember the class with fond memories. Am still bleaching and over-dying as you taught.

    So glad to see that your new fabric line is so reminiscent of some of your earlier issues. I have coveted the very small pieces I have left. Now I can stalk up again.

    Good luck to you in your new store.

    Terry in So. Calif.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Tree in the tin! Your shop looks beautiful. I bet it is a delightful place to shop!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely store and beautifully decorated...
    Have a wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete