Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Strange Hauntings in the Store


I think we have a ghost in this old Nathan building. As I was walking around the store to clean things up, I found a quilt on top of the batting in one of our cabinets. Strange, since the quilt was pinned to the stair rail on the second floor loft. I accused our carpenter of playing a prank on me, but he denied it. I noticed the funniest thing when I went to re-pin the quilt back in place, all the pins were stacked nicely on a box next to the quilt! Again, accusations flew toward the carpenter. But, he still denied it. So, in honor of our newly found ghost, I posted a video to let he or she know that we welcome him or her.



But, in case this ghost isn't as friendly has he or she might seem, I always know who to call.


1 comment:

  1. a neat and tidy ghost? sounds like a good ghost to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete