Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rue Saint Germain Has Arrived!

I can't tell you how much I love seeing that big, boxy, brown truck pull up outside the studio. My friendly UPS man told me that fabric is number 7 on the list of heaviest boxes! Yikes! I would feel bad, but I just love opening boxes (especially when my fabric is inside). Rue Saint Germain is here, safely in the shelves, waiting for someone to come and make beautiful quilts out of it. Also, if you want to get some for yourself, we've listed it in the online shop (http://robynpandolph.com/ruestgermain.html).


Speaking of new inventory, we also received our first shipment from K. Hall Studios. If I thought boxes of fabric were fantastic, it's got nothing on boxes of sweet smelling soaps! Each sent is better than the last. I wanted to sink into a giant claw-footed bathtub with overflowing bubbles.

A little vignette in the Studio
Our helpful Scottie

1 comment:

  1. I have been waiting for the Rue Saint Germain to release. Just got an email this morning after being on a notification list. I'm so excited. I'm a huge Hannah Bella lover and have designed many items with it. The blue backgrounds with roses are what draws my eye and have been great sellers for my designs...love it!

    ReplyDelete